Sunday, September 03, 2006

That Saturday!***a bit long but bear with it***

Yesterday I went RSAF OpenHouse 2006 sia!*with much exaggeration*

Ok...Planned for everyone to meet at 1pm but we only moved out at 1.50....long wait...but i bet a girl would be capable of keeping you in wait longer!...cos i know:)

Just for the record, the longest amount of time I've waited for a girl is 1hr 20mins...supra long sia!

OKok....so from the SmallMac, we went to the Mrt Station, and seperated into 3 groups, just awesome!....one went to Pasir Ris, another to Simei(that's me:), and another to where also i dunno!

Group only reunited at Eunos Interchange, while waiting for the free shuttle to Paya Lebar Air Base!...and guess what!...we split again....blame the bus this time....only met about and hour later in the AirBase while shooting non-stop on my camera...

Gotta admit...it's awesome being so close to a plane...just a wild, high, i-wanna-rock-the-world feeling...ecstatic to be short and sweet.

I took a total of 206 photographs on my camera, btw, I just bought a new 1Gig Kingstion Sd Card for only $27 at the Comex It Show...cheap rite?....I remembered buying a 128mb card for at the same price 2 years ago!

We admired and posed in front of the planes so much that I think many would probably think that we're from some kind of mental institution since everybody wearing their CLASS T-SHIRTS...just a beautiful sight to behold you know!

Sat about an hour early at the grand main stage to get ourselves a good seat and once again...the camera's shutter kept on clicking!

Unstoppable I tell you....and it's not just me!

The Aerial Display went off at 5 and it just a super-ultra-hyper place to be...jets barely 50metres away with engines blasting so loud, I bet it was 7.1 surround sound at 110 decibels!

F16 jet was the most spectacular among all considered it was the latest in the airforce's elite team of jet fighters!

It could perform a really ultra, gravity defying manouvre at speeds so killer, and at 9G too, I bet the pilot could easily pass out if he wasn't a professional!....like me:)

I love the feeling of my stomach rumbling but not because of hunger but the jet's engine producing massive sounds!It tickles!:)

Overall, it was a great experience....went to Bedok Interchange after that and had a meal with Farhan Tre at a hawker centre, something we've never done before...good cheap food!

Dunno where the others went...walking to fast.(them)

Then we crashed a Giant HyperMarket and NTUC FairPrice...we saw 2 cordless phones, picked them up and waled all over the place pretending to have a conversation woth each other...while other patrons looked on with a face which I think meant...'What an Idiot!'...

Went home after that and checked out all the pics I took, just supra-awesome sia!

Alikatok!:)